RELEASE DATE: TBA
PLATFORMS: PC, Mac
STORE PAGES: Steam, itch.io
CONTACT: helloNO SPAM@knucklesandwichREALLY PLEASE NO SPAM.I DON'T KNOW IF THIS DOES ANYTHINGbiz
INFO: Knuckle Sandwich is a turn-based RPG by Andy Brophy. Get a job, beat up some monsters, and solve a mystery that's plaguing Bright City.
Guide a young man through his first day in Bright City – a bustling island paradise with a horrible secret. Find a new job, make new friends, and attempt to solve a mystery revolving around a ludicrous gang and a fanatical cult.
In this RPG, you defeat enemies in turn-based battles by completing minigames unique to the foe you're facing. These minigames are made up of a variety of challenges, including rhythm games, shoot-em'-ups, memory puzzles, and quick-time events.
- An offbeat and personal story with a focus on humor.
- Over 100 fast-paced minigames specific to each enemy and playable character.
- Vibrant city locations to explore on a fictional Australian island.
- A massive cast of characters, including several partners to join you along the way.
- A huge soundtrack with music by Nelward, Beardy, Gyms, Barchboi, and Brainfoam.
Download all (4.8MB)
DESIGN + CODE + GRAFIX + MARKETING + PR + SCENARIO + SFX
ANDREW BROPHY (@andrewbrophy)
OLIVIA HAINES (@oliviahns)
JOANNA TRAN (@joatra_)
MUSIC + SFX
Awards + Events
Excellence in Design Finalist (Freeplay 2018)
Excellence in Audio Finalist (Freeplay 2018)
Excellence in Narrative Finalist (Freeplay 2018)
Innovative Outlaw Award Finalist (Bitsummit 2018)
The MIX Official Selection (GDC 2018)
Excellence in Design Finalist (AGDAs 2016)
The MIX Official Selection (E3 2016)
Arcade Spotlight (Fantastic Arcade 2016)
Get Knuckle Sandwich news sent directly to your inbox:
« return to website